16.07.2012

Love Story in Paint

Artist
- Alex Grey -


Pictures say more than thousand words...
Here's a creative love story in paint:















Love creates life!
Magical


My comment:

You’ve just seen a love story, painted by one of my favorite artists – Alex Grey. The paintings say it all, I think, so I won’t comment on that.
 I rather want to comment on why I like this art. The first time I saw Grey’s paintings it blew me away. It hit me so hard that my tears just popped out and created a small waterfall. Grey’s paintings touched a nerve deep inside of me… Words can’t describe how I feel about them. I got the feeling that finally I found someone that “saw” the world like I do. Someone had painted the images I carried inside of me, but didn’t manage to “get out”.
 The kissing couple illustrates so well what I am seeking for. I want to connect with someone mentally and emotionally, - for eternity! Through love we create more wonderful energy in the world. The details are so many and the symbols so strong. Everything in life is energy, in one way or another, and it is all connected somehow. Grey’s paintings illustrate this connection of energy in a marvelous way!
 I hope that you will check out Alex Grey’s website, if you find these paintings as magical as I do. Grey has produced a number of amazing paintings and has so much beauty and wisdom to share with the world.

 Enjoy and get Inspired!