14.05.2012

Inspiring Movies


Here is a list of movies, which means a lot to me.
The movies give me inspiration, motivation and strength.
I can watch them over and over again, due to all the love and wisdom they grasp.
Hopefully these movies can inspire you as well!
There will be added more movies, as I am discovering new ones. I will do my best to write a bit about each film. Please be patient if my comment is missing, I will add more! ;-)
(The pictures for each movie are not mine, but found on the web...)


Have fun and be inspired!

Gandhi

My comment: 
In a period I watched this movie several times a day!!! I learn so much from Gandhi's wisdom and get reminded about some of the most important things in life. Mahatma Gandhi is my supreme idol and I try my best to live by his example. Everybody should watch this movie! Hopefully it will open our eyes and help us make the world a better place to live, - for everyone!
Make love and not war!

Eat, Pray, Love

My comment:
Oooo! This is one of my favourite movies!! For many reasons, one being that it contains lots of life wisdom about love. Another being that you get to "travel"; to Rome, India and Bali... I've used this movie as "therapy"!! After "loosing myself" in a couple of relationship, I had to "find back" to whom I really am. The woman, Liz Gilbert, in this movie had some similar experiences. Soooo, I got some great advices by watching Liz chasing her own happiness... Enjoy the travel!

Braveheart

My comment:
Coming...
Jesus Christ Superstar

My comment:
There are so many things to be said about this movie… First of all, it is a musical, with the most amazing music. I can put on this movie at any time of the day/night, when I am in any kind of mood and the music will “lift my soul”. Secondly, many people feel that the movie is blasphemy, but I disagree. Jesus Christ Superstar brings up new sides of “the story” and look at it from a cool angle. The main story is Jesus Christ’s life, in a hippie style kind of a way, the movie is packed with wisdom about how to live a life in peace and love. There are sides of the movie that might be provoking for some, but please have an open mind and let the music and wisdom inspire you, - to see the world with new eyes! Enjoy it!

Peaceful Warrior

My comment:
Coming...

What Dreams May Come

My comment:
Coming...

The Fountain

My comment:
Coming...

P.S. I Love You

My comment:
Coming...

Love Actually

My comment:
Coming...

As it is in Heaven

My comment:
Coming up...

Lars and The Real Girl


My comment: