09.05.2012

Love Quotes

Love...

"Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be."

- Anton Chekhov -

My comment:
I like this quote, because it made sense to me. When I am in love I feel very much alive and extremely happy. I feel like I can do anything! I truly believe that we can do anything we want to, if we put our mind and spirit on to it. Love makes it easier! So perhaps Chekhow is right…

Duck love...


"Never pretend to love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command."

- Allan Watts -


My comment:
Have you ever stayed in a relationship longer than you should, because you were afraid of hurting the other part? Sometimes we pretend to love someone that we don't, because we are so afraid of hurting him/her. Or because we are afraid of being alone. Love is strange and can't be controlled. If we stop loving someone it's out of our control, I think. If we stay in a relationship due to fear, for being alone or hurt someone, we end up hurting more. That is what I've observed at least. You end up hurting not only the other part, but yourself as well. Love comes freely and uncontrolled. Pretending is living a lie... If you discover that the love has "run out", be brave enough to admit it and let go. We are many billion people on this planet, there are many to love out there... So why pretend? Go for the real thing!




"To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."

- David Viscott -

My comment:
Coming...


"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life is already three parts dead"


- B. Russell -

My comment:
Coming...